The PSAI Advanced Nitrox Diver Manual is written for those divers who training to utilize enriched air (Nitrox) at oxygen concentrations up to and including 100% by volume (EAN22 to Oxygen) in their diving activities, including stage decompression procedures.
COURSE CONTENT INCLUDES:
- Nitrox Defined and the Benefits of Nitrox for Technical Divers.
- The Physiological Concerns of Using Nitrox.
- The Physics and Math of Nitrox for Technical Diving.
- Decompression Diving Fundamentals.
- The Equivalent Air Depth Concept.
- Nitrox and the Use of Dive Tables.
- Nitrox Compatible Equipment for Technical Diving.
- Cylinder Labeling.
- Gas Analysis.
- Advanced Nitrox Safety Review.